Approx Price: Rs 15,000 / Piece
We provide, Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blade, a wide range of features and benefits ts for laryngoscopy which may enhance clinical application, patient care, and materials management. Both handles are backed by a fi ve year warranty and are compatible with the Safe Sac™ laryngoscope handle cover, which helps to prevent soiling and cross-contamination.
- Bright: The LED (Light Emitting Diode) in the Greenlight II and Vital View II is one of the brightest light sources on the market. The proximal end of the light rod on each laryngoscope blade is covered to prevent refl ected light, which may interfere with visualization.
- Long-Lasting: The LED in both systems lasts approximately 50,000 hours. The efficiency of the Greenlight II and Vital View II technology extends battery life up to seven times longer than standard incandescent bulb light sources. Also, both systems provide constant light output with battery decline, whereas traditional laryngoscope systems may decrease in illumination over time.
- Ergonomic: The over-molded handles of both laryngoscope systems have a durable, slip resistant grip.
- Quality of Care: Helps to mitigate the risk of cross-contamination and infection by using Vital Signs single use stainless steel or engineered plastic laryngoscope blades. They provide consistent and optimal illumination. Reusable blades may decrease in light output due to degradation from multiple sterilization cycles.
- Productivity: Single patient use blades may enhance productivity and reduce costs associated with the several steps of decontamination, sterilization and transportation to reprocess reusable blades. Also, single use blades eliminate the need to replace lost and/ or worn reusable blades.